Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New American Duchess Shoes Ordered!

     Recent news: I ordered my own pair of American Duchess "Hartfield" Regency boots!!!! So cute!
I got the brown leather pair. (The ivory ones are dyeable, by the way). Part of the Pre-order (reduced price of $148 instead of $168). They should arrive in November-ish. Yay! I'll be able to wear them for at least a portion of Dickens Fair.
     As well as wearing them for Regency costume, I can imagine the style working for plenty of other eras...later Victorian, Edwardian, some places in the 20th century...not to mention for contemporary wear! Really excited Own your pair today at American Duchess.

Now for the pretty...

Hartfield promo banner copyright American Duchess

Hartfields in brown leather copyright American Duchess

     I loved Am-Duch's photo shoot for the boots. Very classy and well-styled. Really reminds me of an Austen heroine (Lizzie Bennet for sure). 

That's all for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment