Thursday, July 23, 2015

I went to Europe!



     I went to Europe! I hopped between London, Paris, and Berlin. Berlin was just spur-of-the-moment and totally awesome. I will go into detail later, but here are some quick snaps for now. Not all in chronological order. 


London:

Inside the Victoria & Albert Museum

The V&A costume collection.


A dress I have been lusting over for years.




The British Museum.


A 1940's swing party I went to.

My last night in London.


Paris:

Boat ride on the Seine.

Some weird tower. ;)



The d'Orsay Museum.


Self-portrait of Vincent Van Gough.


Berlin:




Hanging out by the Brandenburg Gate.



Outdoor swing dancing by the Spree River.

I had a wonderful time and so many important experiences, but I am glad to be home now!




1 comment:

  1. I loved following your adventures on Facebook. What a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete